Tuesday, June 1, 2010

RaeStar's Pick

If you're really into Reggae/DanceHall, the name Screechy Dan may ring a familiar bell. As an original member of the Ruff Entry Crew (reggae/dancehall crew from NY) alongside Grammy Award winning act Shaggy, Schreechy Dan is a reputable artist who has extended his talents beyond the reggae/dancehall scene. In 2008 he partnered with The Manhattans as is noted to be the first artist to collab with the R&B legends.

"Get Dat Money" is the most recent track released from Screechy Dan and I must say... it does make me move my hips! I played this song to prepare myself for Reggae night at Subterranean.  Screechy rhymes in relation to the importance of getting money in his life.  In love with "peice of land & good transportation, investements throughout the nation."  Glad this man knows that investments are important! :) anyway check the song below and feel free to leave comments!

Signed
RaeStar

Screech Dan- Get Dat Money

3 comments:

  1. you are so right, this song do make you want to move all over the dance floor. I have been listening to screechy dan music over the years and i must say that he is one of the most gifted and talented reggae artist/entertainer of all time. stay blessed screechy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tune, I saw this guy performed a several of time, and he never fail to amaze me. He certainly keep it fun & entertaining the way it suppose to be. My respect goes out to Mr Screechy Dan, a very talented, humble and pleasant human bean, he is certainly blessed! Go Get Dat Money Baby.

    Donna Evans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not saying this because he's my cousin or cause I'm his producer, but Screechy is one of the most talented artist I've been blessed to work with. With songs like this he will surely Get Dat Money!!! Much love and respect cuz!!!!

    Cliff Hicks, CEO
    Track Headz Ent.

    ReplyDelete