Saturday, April 17, 2010

TOP 5

I know its taken me forever but here is my top 5 favorite hip hop albums... no particular order I dont think. Plus an honorable mention!




Common- Like Water For Chocolate
Favorite tracks; The Light, Nag Champa, Funky For You


Nas- illmatic
Favorite Tracks; Memory Lane, One Love, It Ain't Hard to Tell

OutKast- Aqemini
Favorite Tracks; Art of Story Tellin pt 1, Liberation, Synthesizer


Talib & Mos- Black Star
Favorite Tracks; K.O.S., B Boys will B Boys, Respiration


Notorious BIG- Life After Death
Favorite Tracks; Sky's the Limit, Notorious Thugs, My Downfall

HONORABLE MENTION!!!!!
Common- Can I Borrow A Dollar
Favorite Tracks; Soul By The Pound, Blows to the Temple, Heidi Hoe, A Penny For My Thoughts

Feel free to share your top 5!

*wipes sweat from forehead*

RaeStar

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on Aquemini and BlackStar!!! I would change "Life After Death" to "Ready To Die", "Like water for Chocolate" for "One Day It'll All Make Sense" and "Illmatic" to "Things Fall Apart" from The Roots.

    Honorable Mentions: 2 Pac - Strictly for my Niggaz, Jay Z - In My Lifetime Vol. 1, Busta Rhymes - When Danger Strikes

    ReplyDelete